The former office building of the Petershausen and St.Georgen Abbeys, which were united in 1597, is located at the end of Seestraße.
no info available
Show parking spaces
The building was erected in 1619 and hosted a chapel, basement, stalls, a grain chute as well as a big hall.
In 1799 it was used as a French military hospital and served as a chancellery for the Württembergische Cameral Administration from 1806 to 1810.
The names “Forstei” and “Forsteiplatz” derive from the regional forestry commission under the reign of Baden which was located here.
Radolfzell am Bodensee