The small Benez Chapel sits under mighty pine trees.
Official content of
Built in 1775, it was made entirely out of wood and covered with shingles. Up until the 1950s, the inhabitants – back then these were only a few houses - met here, in the only court chapel in Oberbärental, to celebrate May devotions and to pray the rosary together.
View of the inside possible through the latticed windows.