Menu
Burg Neuwindeck
Castle

Castle Neuwindeck

Open 24 hours

High above Lauf appears the castle ruins of Neuwindeck from the 14th century. A must for all knight fans!

Official content of Lauf

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…

The castle was built around 1300 by the Lords of Windeck. Already in 1580 the castle was called a ruin.

Our tip: Enjoy the sunset at the castle Neuwindeck!

Prices

Free entry

How to find us