The Catholic Church "Holy Trinity" was built in 1878 in front of the Renaissance houses in the castle area.
Official content of
In 2007/2008 the church interior was extensively renovated and reorganized according to today's liturgical criteria. The tabernacle found its place in the side semicircle of the choir. The priest's seat, tabernacle stele, ambo, the bases of the statues and the candle table near the Madonna were reworked in the light, hammered stone of the altar table.
The large images of the Stations of the Cross were redrafted in a continuous frame, which has a very meditative effect. The lighting was completely renewed and subtly provided with spots. The gray chairs were given a calm, colorful note. Whoever enters the small church feels taken in and uplifted.