Open 24 hours
The baroque Cemetery Chapel, formerly known as the Eulogius Chapel, is most certainly older than the year found engraved on it – 1684.
Official content of
The sanctuary in honour of the patron saint of horses, Eulogius, is at the edge of the beautifully located climatic health resort of Lenzkirch in the Black Forest Highlands.
The St. Eulogius Ride takes place every year on Sunday, either on 25 June or on the Sunday before that date. The mounted procession begins in the town centre and makes its way to the St. Eulogius Chapel where the ceremonial church service and the blessing of the horses takes place.