The Parish Church “Maria in der Zarten” represents both the old and new. While the tower and the chancel are more than 250 years old, the nave was built in the 60s.
Official content of
The foundations for today’s catholic church were already laid in 1460. The nave was included in 1600, and the chancel was added between 1722 and 1734.
The octagonal church interior is a modern construction made of glass and concrete, with different sized walls and a pointed, tent-like roof. The latter has been covered with spruce wood on the inside. The bright room houses the baroque altars from the old church.