The parish community of St. Benedict in Eisenbach in the Black Forest Highlands consists of 714 Catholics.
Official content of
The laying of the foundation stone of today’s “St. Benedict” parish church took place on 17 September 1933. The parish was served by vicars from the neighbouring Friedenweiler community until 1953. Since 1953, a local priest has been responsible for the “St. Benedict” parish church. The church seats around 270 people. Fundamental interior renovation works in 1974 gave the church its current appearance. The side chapel is adorned with an altar by Matthias Faller.