The first mention of Schollach in the Black Forest Highlands is in a document from 1280.
Official content of
Back then, Schollach was a daughter parish of Urach. 200 years later, in 1473, the first chapel was built and inaugurated in honour of St. Wolfgang. Legend has it that a wolf stole a child near Laulishof, only to leave it behind unharmed on the very spot where the chapel was later built. The church in Schollach was rebuilt and expanded in 1717. The altar and the altar figures were made by the famous Black Forest wood carver Matthias Faller.