Originally the city hall was the outer City garrison. It was named "Waldtor" (forrest gate) which led the way up to the Black Forrest.
no info available
After the Division of of Laufenburg in 1801 into a "Badisch" and a Swiss part, the City hall was knocked down and rebuilt.
Just a few steps away the Tourist-Information is located in the Hauptstraße 26.
Stadtverwaltung Laufenburg (Baden)