Located in the former town granary and later residence for the Krafft/Fahrnau shoe factory workers, the museum is dedicated to the oldest city in the Margrave region (granted city status in 1250) with its valuable collections on nobility and bourgeois culture.
no info available
Show parking spaces
Also featured: the Margrave known as „Türkenlouis“ and his Baroque entrenchments in the southern Black Forest, Design Collection Prof. H. Th. Baumann, Hebel and Schopfheim, „Calliope“ music box /ca. 1880.