Menu
Hofkapelle bei der Schmiede
Chapel

Court Chapel by the Blacksmith

Talstraße ,  79868 Feldberg

The small court chapel by the former blacksmith, a sedate Black Forest house, was built around 1870. 

Official content of Feldberg

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…

Its whitewashed light-blue interior houses many pictures and sculptures of saints. There are beehives hidden behind the wooden hut on the right side of the chapel. Behind the left wall is the entrance to the attic, the former granary.