“Church of the Sacred Heart” in Eisenbach-Oberbränd
Official content of
The laying of the foundation stone for the beautifully located “Church of the Sacred Heart” in Oberbränd in the Black Forest Highlands was celebrated on 29 September 1929. The pastors lived in the vicarage in Bubenbach and served the community of Oberbränd until 1974. Since 1983, Bubenbach and its daughter church in Oberbränd have been part of the Eisenbach parish. With support from the Kirchenbauverein (an association that supports the building of the church), founded in 1949, as well as several helpers, its long-planned renovation was completed in 1997. The church seats 132 people and serves around 390 Catholics.