In the years between 1625 and 1627 a small monastery for the Capuchin monks was erected outside the city.
Official content of
Radolfzell am Bodensee
In 1632 the demolition followed, 1659/60 it was rebuilt again. During the 18th century 12 fathers and 3-4 lay brothers lived here. In 1826 the monastery’s church was converted into a two-storey residence. Among others the administration of World Monastery is located here today.