This original locomotive depot directly on the Danube is funded privately
Official content of
It was built in 1933 and can be visited along with a seven-slot roundhouse, fully functional 21-meter railway turntable, and the coal feed systems. The four-hectare open air areal features 26 steam locomotives and numerous exhibition pieces from the steam engine era. The portfolio of model railways is archived.