The Saladin House, Langgasse 21, was built in 1666 by the master builder and carpenter Michael Kohler from Vorarlberg, as indicated by the initials M.K.. The half-timbered house is one of the most beautiful and well-known half-timbered houses in Tuniberg.
Official content of
The half-timbering is carpentered from oak wood, which is very rare in Tuniberg. It shows the Frankish wooden construction with the richly decorated parapet struts and the beautiful bay window with its cut corner posts.
On the back gable of the house there are two protruding wooden roofs for protection against the weather. However, these are not visible from the street.