Touristische Arbeitsgemeinschaft St. Peter/ E. Weber,
Open 24 hours
Join us on a journey into the past and take a walk through the village of St. Peter.
Official content of
The detailed brochure, “History of St. Peter”, is available for € 2 at the St. Peter Tourist Information Centre, at “Kürners”, and at the “Zähringerlädele”.
The tour begins in the abbey courtyard, leads through the Bertold Square to St. Ursula’s Chapel, then through the Stationenweg downwards to the “Untere Mühle” and through the Bürgerschaft upwards to the Joseph House. From there, it proceeds along the Schweighof, downwards to Badweiher, then to the Soldiers’ Chapel, through Mühlegraben to the graveyard, and back to the abbey courtyard. The tour takes about 1.5 to 2 hours. Shorter guided tours of around half an hour or an hour are also possible. Other important historical monastic sites, some of which are located outside the village, can be explored on small hiking tours: the Hochgericht (high court) with the Lindenberg mountain (about 1 - 1.5 hours), the former abbey courtyard sites, Scheuerhof and Hornhof, nowadays used as private residential buildings (about 1 hour), and Sägendobel (about 1.5 – 2 hours).
Dates for guided tours are listed on our events calendar online.
Contact: Elisabeth Weber, Tel. +49 (0)7660-1461, email@example.com
[["Gef\u00fchrte Historische Dorfrundg\u00e4nge (siehe Aushang) ab Klosterhof St. Peter gegen Unkostenbeitrag von \u20ac 4,-.","",""]]