Haus Krebs Stadtkasse,
Endingen am Kaiserstuhl
The Krebs House (accounting office) is located on the historic market square.
Official content of
The northern end of the market square is formed by the so-called New Town Hall. The three-story residential building, built in 1775, was used as a pharmacy, a law office and a shoe factory. Since 1936 it has served as the town hall and today houses the town treasury.