Five metres high: An impressive wayside cross on the route L150.
Official content of
The Ibach Cross is among the historically most significant wayside crosses in the District of Waldshut-Tiengen. It towers at a bend of the road between Todtmoos and St. Blasien. It was erected in 1777 on the site of a former chapel.
At the Ibach Cross, the Schluchtensteig trail hiker would leave the Ibach Forest and, after crossing the road, reach the territory of the neighbouring municipality of Todtmoos.