The Mount of Olives Chapel is the third place of worship in Saig along with the parish church and the Chapel of St. John.
Official content of
The chapel was built in 1728. Inside it, there are sculptures illustrating the events that took place by the Mount of Olives. They were made by the Black Forest sculptor Johann Conrad Winterhalder around 1675.