Pfarrkirche Seliger Bernhard von Baden ,
The massive church in Hierbach towers the southern Dachsberg area.
Official content of
The church was erected in the 1880s after the preceding church in Wilfingen had become too small. The solid granite stone from the Alb Valley was used for the construction. The highly visible church is a landmark for the southern Dachsberg area. It is dedicated to the Holy Barnard II, the former Markgrave of Baden who was beatified by the Roman Catholic Church in 1769.
The consecration is held every year on a Sunday in mid-July with a mass and get-together in Hierbach.