Kath. Pfarramt Lenzkirch,
Open 24 hours
The existence of the Kappel parish was first documented in 1275.
Official content of
Due to the name of its church, it is safe to assume that the Kappel parish was founded by the abbey of St. Gall. Monks from Grünwald served Kappel until their abbey was disbanded in 1803. Today’s baroque parish church with its distinctive onion tower was built in 1682.