Waldshut-Tiengen. The buildung, constructed in 1582, replaced Tiengen's old town hall in the Turmgasse.
Official content of
Through its steep hipped Roof and its protruding Roof sims, the town hall distinguished clearly from the neighbouring houses. The ground floor was used as a sales area. Initially, a bay was installed in front of the council hall at the middle of the upper floor. It served to spread News and proclamations. Nowadays, a wrought-iron balcony is installed there. In 1827, the building's facade was redesigned by Paul Fritschi in classical style.