The Senior Citizens' Council Seniorenrat Kressbronn was founded in 2007. It sees itself as a representation of the interests of the older generation and is committed to active work with seniors in the community. The Senior Citizens' Council is a member of the district senior citizens' council.
Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…
- Memory training "Fit im Gehirn", Monday: 17:00 - 18:00, Kapellenhof
- "Strength and balance training" for fall prevention, Monday: 9:30 - 10:30 a.m., Kapellenhof
- Rehabilitation sport course, Monday: 8:00 am, Wednesday: 8:30 am, multi-purpose room in the library
- Tablet courses, Kapellenhof (on request)
- Lectures on topics relevant to senior citizens
- Slide and film screening
- Information on the homepage of the Senior Citizens' Council under "Tips and Hints
- An extensive collection of brochures is also available
Travel, excursions, sightseeing:
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month is reserved for brisk hiking
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month walks are scheduled
Meeting point is always at 9:30 am at the signal box
"Open Singing for Everyone": Last Friday of the month at 17:00 in the Kapellenhof.
- Monday meeting: Seniors meet on Mondays at 15:00 for coffee and cake and plan joint activities.
Seniorenfasnet: Jointly organized with the carnival's association "Haidachgeister"