The St. Anthony Chapel in the “Brände” was built in 1884 as a small wooden construction. It was greatly enlarged in 1935.
Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…
Over time, the chapel turned into a small pilgrimage site in honour of the patron saint Anthony of Padua. Anthony (1195 - 1231) was a Franciscan monk. He is depicted wearing the brown Franciscan habit, holding Baby Jesus in his arms. He is also known as “Schlampertoni”, because he helps find things that are lost.
Open during good weather from April to October.