The chapel was built in 1946. The altarpiece shows the Virgin Mary with Baby Jesus, accompanied by the patron saints of cattle, Antonio (right), Wendelin and Leonard (left).
Official content of
The yearly Laurenzi Festival in honour of St. Lawrence is one of the most important public celebrations in the region. On this day, the cattle huts by the Feldberg used to hold a cattle market in the past. Today, hundreds of people meet for a religious service before the chapel. Afterwards, they wander from hut to hut and celebrate.