St. Wendelin Church in Feldberg-Altglashütten
Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…
The “glassblowers of the Rothwasser forest” built a chapel in Altglashütten at the end of the 17th century, placing it under the patronage of Saint Wendelin. In 1765, this chapel was then replaced by a church building which was continuously expanded, renewed, and redesigned throughout the centuries. The responsible developers, planners, builders, and artists were always able to create a harmonious overall appearance. The church is a place where one can linger and pray in private as well as attend various church services.
Church services and other events can be found in the latest parish leaflet.