Menu
Chapel

St. Wolfgangskapelle Wehr (St. Wolfgang’s chapel)

St. Wolfgangweg,  79664 Wehr

The “Wolfgangskapelle” (St. Wolfgang’s chapel) is located on the grounds of the former monastery Klingental. The church is a reminder of the first documented reference of the parish of the town of Wehr.

Official content of Wehr

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…

Parts of the remains of the monastery may be below these grounds. The nuns of Klingental left their residence in 1274.

Prices

Free entry

Hours of operation