Menu
Historical building

The House by the Goris Well

Stuttgarter Str. 15,  72574 Bad Urach

The Haus am Gorisbrunnen was built, probably as a residence for guests of the court, between 1476 and 1479 for Duke Eberhard V of Württemberg. A half-timbered construction, it is considered to have "heralded the Renaissance" in Württemberg. It was restored and returned to its original appearance in 1977/81 by the Volksbank "Haus am Gorisbrunnen" Foundation.

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…