Menu
Chapel

Thurner Chapel of St. Wolfgang

Open 24 hours

It belongs to the parish of St. Märgen and was first mentioned in 1491. It did not have its own Sunday service.  

Official content of St. Märgen

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…

The frescos by the Hemberger brothers from Karlsruhe are particularly impressive. They were painted in 1937.

Freely accessible / always open

How to find us