Menu
Castle

“Urach Palace” Ruins

Freiburger Straße,  79853 Lenzkirch
Open 24 hours

The “Urach” ruin is the oldest remnant of Lenzkirch’s baronial era. It is at the western end of the main gate, right by the B 315 heading towards Saig-Titisee, past the heated, outdoor swimming pool.      

Official content of Lenzkirch

Ihre Sicherheit liegt uns am Herzen

Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…

The barony of Lenzkirch was bought by the earls of Lupfen and Blumegg in 1296. Sir Konrad, the last of the Blumeggs, died in 1313.

Prices

Free entry