The bell in this chapel came from the Jockelishof Court Chapel which received a newer, larger one.
Official content of
The chapel was built in 1959 by the Weberhof family. The little chapel is surrounded by wonderful pastures, high above Lake Titisee. The Weberhof houses horses and cows that graze on the adjacent meadows. The interior of the chapel is simple and modest. It is a place to pray and meditate.