The Balinea thermal spa is a popular soothing resort for spa enthusiasts, relaxation seekers, holidaymakers and regional guests. Surrounded by lush and abundant nature, our spa offers over 1,000 square meters of warm healing mineral-rich water. The complex has an indoor and two outdoor pools with numerous water attractions such as a flowing channel, massaging loungers, massage nozzles, or even a hot water cave.
Bathing in the naturally warm, mineral-rich waters is a wonderful healthy escape for your body and your mind. The Balinea thermal spa offer everything from classic thermal baths and saunas to modern wellness treatments.
Hence, we're delighted to share that our spa has been awarded the highest category of 5 Wellness Stars by the German spas association for the fourth time in a row.
Sneak peak of our facilities:
- An indoor thermal mineral bath with a capacity of over 1000 square meters of water
- Two large toasty outdoor pools with gentle currents, whirlpools, a hot water cave, invigorating massage jets, and much more.
- A nudist steam room area with 600 square meters of aromatic steam pleasure
- A virtuous dead sea salt cave
- An unwinding Wellness Suite
- A Fitbar, in which you can enjoy healthy and tasty food
- Numerous sport offers if you want to do some exercise
By the way: Our thermal waters contain a lot of mineral salts and carbonic acids witch make them one of the best thermal waters in Germany!