Free order of our SouthWest Germany brochures:
1. Süden - Art and Modern Architecture in SouthWest Germany
In this edition of the magazine, we focus on art and culture. We reflect on the 2019 Bauhaus centenary, look at mans oldest works of art in the caves of the Swabian Alb, visit artistic gardens on Lake Constance and travel back in time to Stuttgart in the 1920s.
2. Süden - The Travel Magazine for SouthWest Germany
Welcome to SÜDEN, SouthWest Germanys magazine for everyone who enjoys the Good Life. Süden means south in German, and the federal state of Baden-Württemberg is not only in the southern part of the country, it is also the sunniest region. Perhaps, thats why locals are known for their warm hospitality.
- Sueden The Travel Magazine for SouthWest Germany.pdf (pdf - 6 MB)
3. The Baden-Württemberg Vacation Guide
A leisure map for English speakers: sometimes just a one-day-trip feels like a little holiday. In SouthWest Germany, there are different rewarding destination for everyone: from Heidelberg to Lake Constance, from the Black Forest across the Swabian Mountains to Hohenlohe.
- Vacation Guide SouthWest Germany.pdf (pdf - 5 MB)
4. Traditions & Modern Fun - Insiders Tips for Baden-Württemberg
Visit a castle, stroll past half-timbered houses, order coffee and cake, hike through the forest: here in SouthWest Germany, we enjoy our heritage. Some of our traditions are serious, others are just for fun. But they are part of every familys everyday life. We want to share those experiences with you. And we want you to have fun.
- Traditions and Customs in SouthWest Germany.pdf (pdf - 6 MB)
5. Where the past comes to life
Castles, palaces and gardens in Baden-Wuerttemberg.
6. Celebrate Beer - Taste the sunny side of Germany
Many delicious surprises await those who take the time to learn more about Baden-Württembergs treasure trove of delicious beer. After all, who knew SouthWest Germany was home to so many breweries and different types of beer? With 189 breweries, Baden-Württemberg is the second most important beer region in Germany after Bavaria.
- Celebrate Beer in SouthWest Germany.pdf (pdf - 717 KB)
7. Welcome to SouthWest Germany - Baden-Württemberg for Leisure and Health Visitors
The brochure in both English and Arabic presents all the different regions and cities, the most popular attractions and many health-care offers.
8. Best of SouthWest Germany
Nine Five Stars Superior Hotels in SouthWest Germany are united in a cooperation called the Best of SouthWest. Weather in one of the most sophisticated city hotels or in a fine country hotel in the typical holiday landscapes of the South: here the guest is treated and spoiled to the highest level of quality.
- Best of Hotels in SouthWest Germany.pdf (pdf - 3 MB)