A small romantic park, diectly on the riverbank, accompanied with a pavilion and the Museum of local history "Maria Grün". It is named after the Schlössle-Madam Mary Codman.
no info available
Meeting place of the Narro Altfischerzunft 1386 showing the oldest "Larve" (mask) in southern Germany.
Visits on request:
Tourismus- und Kulturamt,
business hours Mo to Fr
9.00 to 12.00 Uhr and Thu 14.30 bis 17.30 Uhr (June to September everyday also 14.30 to 17.30 Uhr).
For further information www.laufenburg.de