The "Old Town Hall", rebuilt in 1527, houses the Kaiserstühl Museum of Local History. It is located at the historic market place.
Official content of
The most precious treasure are 14 coat of arms discs (Standesscheiben) from 152829 in the citizens' hall. Swords and torture instruments remind of the Endingen jurisdiction. Tools and guild signs remind of the versatile old craftsmanship. Tympanum, bells, well block, boundary stone, jokili and much more are signs of old tradition and still living customs. In the two Toyar parlors there are very interesting references to the emigration of over 400 people 184243 to Venezuela. In the vaulted cellar, besides old cooper's tools, a collection of tartar can be seen. Small wine tastings are possible