The Town Hall was built in 1440, extended in 1562 and rebuilt in 1907/08. Until the mid-1800s, bakers and butchers sold their wares in the open area at ground level. Then this area was used as a fruit market until 1939. Other interesting details are the anteroom (16th century), the council chamber (beginning of the 20th century) and the arcade with coats-of-arms in front of the building (1907/08).
Almost all the municipal administration is still carried out in this building.
Informationen zur Corona Pandemie. Verordnungen, getroffene Schutzmaßnahmen und Angebote. Hier finden Sie einen aktuellen Überblick…